35 kV, 66 kV, 110 kV and 220 kV windproof bias composite series products are suitable for high voltage linesHard jumping line can effectively prevent the wind deviation of jumping line, and the conductor dances with the wind to ensure the phase and ground.Insulation distance, also known as hard jumper insulators, prevents line tripping and conductance caused by jumperWire arc burns, broken strands, broken wires and other phenomena. Solve the threat of conductor galloping in the wind to overhead power transmissionImportant hidden dangers of safe and stable operation of lines.
Replaceability and Universal User
Products can be replaced with suspended insulators at hard jumpers in the circuit, various with pylonsConnecting fittings can be selected by users, and special specifications of pylon connecting fittings can also be customized for users.Yes. Installation is fast and convenient.
Product Model Description
Bottom Metal Fittings: Q-Ball Head: D-Monaural
Top Metal Fittings: T-T Shape: A-Single Hole Plate
Shape: B-double orifice shape Rated mechanical bending load kN Rated voltage kV Windbreak-proof Composite Insulator
Main Type Size and Mechanical and Electrical Performance
Type Table of Windbreak Bias-equalizing Ring
1. Windbreak-proof composite insulators should be handled lightly in transportation and installation, should not be thrown,and avoid collision and friction with various miscellaneous parts (conductors, iron plates, tools, etc.) and dust and hard objects.
2. When lifting, the rope knot should be tied on the end accessories. It is strictly forbidden to tie on the umbrella skirt or sheath. When the rope must touch the part of the umbrella skirt and sheath, it should be wrapped in soft cloth in the contact part.
3. Wind-proof composite insulators shall not be used as auxiliary tools for laying (receiving) wires, so as to avoid damaging insulators by impact force or bending moment.
4. It is strictly forbidden to step on insulator umbrella skirt.
5. When installing equalizing rings, attention should be paid to adjusting so that the rings are perpendicular to the axis of insulators. For open C equalizing rings, attention should be paid to the same direction of opening at both ends in order to facilitate discharge and protect umbrella skirts.